Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Drake Says No To Dance Music!!

Recording artist Drake, also known as October's Very Own, has declared during an interview, with NME, that he will not fall into making dance music. He was asked about hip hop and r&b artists, such as his label mate Nicki Minaj, making dance oriented music.

Drake assured his fans, they don't have to worry about him hopping on the bandwagon at anytime.

"€œFor me, the David Guetta stuff just doesn’t work. I don’t really wanna go there, he told NME. €œThere’s other artists, that’s their sound. They feel in order to thrive internationally that they gotta do straightforward, four to the floor, David Guetta, Pitbull music.”

€œFor me, I’d rather go to somebody like Jamie xx and tell him, ‘Look, I really wanna turn the club upside down, but I wanna do it with integrity, with soul,” he added.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

LIKE AllureRadio on Facebook!