Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

**ALLURE RADIO UPDATE + UP FOR GRABS CONTEST**

Howdy folks!! Yes I know it's been a while since the last post (other than Joey Fattz feature of course)
Thought I'd take the time out to update you guys on what's happening with AllureRadio.
While in the process of moving and with the holiday season, the next show will not be until January 4th 2011. (I know I know, that's a ways away but hey, want to make sure each show and guest gets the amount of attention that is deserved). However, I will be updating the blog with shows from the AllureRadio archive, in case you missed them.

Also, as you read about in the Joey Fattz feature post, I'm proud to be apart of the Up For Grabs contest brought to you by Grapevyn Entertainment. This is a great way for up and coming signed and unsigned artist to gain exposure and have your music heard on different online radio shows, INCLUDING ALLURE RADIO!! For contest rules and information on how to enter, visit http://www.grapevyn-ent.com/!

Wishing everyone a Happy Holiday and make sure to check out shows from the Archives!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

LIKE AllureRadio on Facebook!