Ads 468x60px

Sunday, December 19, 2010

**FEATURED ARTIST: JOEY FATTZ**

Artist: Joey Fattz
Location: Pittsburgh, PA

"Joey Fattz" is a very well known name in Pittsburgh PA. With his versatile style, sound, and look, he is starting to create a buzz in a lot of major markets. The hunger this rising talent has is unexplainable. He has been featured on tracks with such artist as Omillo Sparks and several Mixtapes hosted by the well known Dj Envy and Dj Shef to name a few. He also has tracks coming up on Dj Diggs "Loud Pack 4".
Joey Fattz recently won the "Up For Grabs" weekly contest presented by Grapevyn Entertainment. Check out his track, No Mercy Ft. Mona The Songstress while reading on to The Usual with Joey Fattz!

http://files.podsnack.net/app/swf/EmbedCanvas.swf?hash_id=1cd212558a6bf8d283f6fbe2ba154483&watermark=trueTo view this music player you need to have Flash Player 9 or newer installed and JavaScript enabled. How to add music on my website using a flash mp3 player?

The Usual with Joey Fattz

1. Where did you get your name from?
I got my name from the streets growing up i was a little chubby on top of that my pockets where known to stay fat so i ran with it

2. Describe your style or are there any artists you get compared to?
Naw But i Got Influence but i don't think there is any artists i would compare myself to

3. What made you decide to pursue music as your career choice?
Because I'm a fan first i love music then once i realized i could write and it was hotter then what the fuck was selling and what
niggas was out there doing and what niggas was proclaiming that's hot and once i realized i was better i started rapping for the game
of hip hop to bring it back where it needs to be mid 90's late 90's that was my shit right there

4. Biggest accomplishment so far in your career?
I would have to say just on the strength of how many people know my name with no promotion like we don't have no big team we got this shit all
through the streets. I fell like its a accomplishment because niggas fuck with me and my music because they know it to be true.

5. Artists you'd like to collaborate with?
50,Sigel,Kiss Yeah me 50,Sigel & Kiss all on one track

6. Most valuable advice you've received regarding the industry?
The most valuable advice I've received about the game is its just a constant grind as soon as you slow up up you don't show up period

7. What's next for Joey Fattz?
The next for me I'm gonna just keep on pumping and dropping these mixtapes i got "The Destruction Zone" coming out December 24 and
then i got the album coming out the first month of the new year "Joey's World" and we gonna see where it goes from there.

8. Any last words for your fans/supporters?
Aw for the fans and supporters its all love man i love every one of them i love everybody that fucks with Joey Fattz i don't give a
fuck who it is and I'm making it I'm gonna get there for us and i ain't gonna change up

Connect With Joey Fattz
Twitter: @realjoeyfattz
Management: John Seretti (crazystraight1@gmail.com)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

LIKE AllureRadio on Facebook!