Ads 468x60px

Friday, April 27, 2012

VIDEO: TANK CALLS BRIAN MCKNIGHT'S NEW SONG DISRESPECTFUL


So Tank was on Tony Sculfield's The Riot Morning Show and had a lot to say about Brian McKnight's new found x-rated side. Earlier in the week, Brian released the snippet of his Let Me Show You track off his upcoming adult mixtape.




First of all, he got a mohawk..let me start there. He's 57 years old with a mohawk. I don't condone anybody over 7, at this point, with a mohawk. The mohawks have now become cute. And then, I don't condone the switch between Harvard and then a bad version of a hood singer.



He then went on to say...




It was like the old dude at the club trying to holla at he 21 year old.



Man Tank and the DJ's went in (Watch for yourself)!!! This is hilarious!!!


Well.....on another note, he did give props to Chris Breezy & Trey Songz, naming them the hottest artists holding it down in the R&B game. (Random....But that Celebration Remix with Breezy & Trey still go hard)


In other Tank news, his 5th studio Album, This Is How I Feel, drops on May 8th!


UPDATE: Brian has addressed the song and merely calls it something he's doing in his spare time.




“I’ve been home for a month … I’ve got this boot on my foot. I’m like a month away from Achilles tendon surgery, so I’ve been stuck in the house. The song isn’t for everyone. It’s a parody. I’m having fun because basically I have nothing else to do.”


VIDEO LINK
http://www.wgci.com/player/embed.html?autoStart=false&useAds=false&useFullScreen=true&mid=22031453&osu=null

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

LIKE AllureRadio on Facebook!