Ads 468x60px

Monday, April 9, 2012

SPORTS JUNKIES: LAMAR ODOM IS NO LONGER A DALLAS MAVERICK



Welp, what a short stint it was! Lamar Odom has officially been released from the Dallas Mavericks. He released the following statement to ESPN.com:
The Mavericks and I have mutually agreed that it's in the best interest of both parties for me to step away from the team. I'm sorry that things didn't work out better for both of us, but I wish the Mavs' organization, my teammates and Dallas fans nothing but continued success in the defense of their championship.

So long to Lamar & his Kardashian. Sucks for them because they had just leased a condo in Dallas to being shooting scenes for their show.  Dallas will miss you guys *Coughs* :-) :-) :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

LIKE AllureRadio on Facebook!