Ads 468x60px

Monday, June 18, 2012

MEAGAN GOOD & DEVON FRANKLIN TIE THE KNOT!

Meagan Good & her Preacher/Columbia Pictures VP  fiance, DeVon Franklin, tied the knot over the weekend in Malibu, California! The Spanish, bayou-themed wedding celebration was attended by 400 of the couples friends including Tracey Edmonds, Derek Luke, Deion Sanders and Tasha Smith. Wearing jewels by Beverly Hills's Jason the Jeweler and in a custom R-Mine gown with a purple dipped train, Good walked down the aisle to "These Arms," performed by Jeffrey Lewis of the Craig Lewis Band. At the reception, Shanice sang "Loving You" and guests ate a Southern Girl Desserts cake with flavors ranging from sweet potato, banana cream pie, and peach cobbler. The couple's first travel destination will be Big Sur for a mini-moon. They plan to honeymoon around the holidays when Good wraps filming on her NBC show Infamous. For more deets and a couple photos, read on!

Meagan Good stated the following:
DeVon makes me better, makes my life fuller, and completes my quality of life. He's truly on my team and I am truly on his. God revealed my heart to him like nobody else.

Franklin added,
I've never had more peace, fun, and joy than I've had with her.

If you remember, the couple vowed to remain celibate until they became husband and wife so I'm sure they had a looooooooooogggg night. (LOL) They do have plans on starting a family right away and plan to travel to "get to know each other as husband and wife" added Franklin.

OMG, I'm so elated for these two. Really seems like a fairytale for them both. Well wishes!!

[gallery]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

LIKE AllureRadio on Facebook!