Ads 468x60px

Monday, April 16, 2012

The Hollywood Sweets: 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' The Beef Continues!!



The season 4 reunion starts off with a bang! The beef circulating between NeNe & Sheree continues from the previous season. The hostility and animosity between the two never seemed to die down from last season. During the reunion things start to sizzle, sharp words were said, and egos are severed. The two housewives go back and forth about the real amount of money in their bank accounts and other personal issues, that have still yet to be dissolved. To say the least NeNe was the least favored housewife of the night. She continued the animosity by going toe to toe with Kandi. Kandi accused NeNe of being "judgmental" towards her starting her own adult toy line, when infact NeNe used to be a stripper. NeNe spits fire back at Kandi by saying,
"[I stripped in my 20s. I'm now in my 40s. It’s my past].

I stripped. I do not want to put a dildo up my v-jajay. End of discussion".

I think that deserves two snaps and a circle honey! NeNe continues to dish and dive into Kim's personal life! Can't wait to see what happens next episode when Marlo joins to discuss the anything but peaceful trip to Africa. Check out the video of Sheree and NeNe's heated discussion.






To read more of The Hollywood Sweets and catch the rest of the heated debates visit the link below:

http://blogs.ajc.com/radio-tv-talk/2012/04/16/real-housewives-of-atlanta-recap-season-4-reunion-part-1/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

LIKE AllureRadio on Facebook!